DAP: Focus on Kindergartners brings together research, information, and guidance from leading professionals about how young children grow, develop, and learn.
- Duration: 1 clock hour of training, certificate provided
- All sales are final
- Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to access the online module. You will have access to the module for 30 days.
$25.00 - *All Sales Final* DAP: Focus on Kindergartners (On Demand)
$20.00 - *All Sales Final* DAP: Focus on Kindergartners (On Demand)
The hour-long, self-paced module will help you answer key questions such as:
- How do kindergartners learn?
- What are best instructional practices for kindergartners?
- How do I scaffold children's thinking in an effort to guide their learning?
This resource provides interactive components, classroom scenarios and handouts based on NAEYC publications. Learn more about this Online Module