Classroom-Based Assessment is a 3-hour online mini-course for teaching staff in center- and school-based programs for preschool children (ages 3- to 5-years old).
- Duration: 3 hours of training, certificate provided
- All sales are final
- Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to access the online module. You will have access to the module for 30 days.
$108.00 - *All Sales Final* Classroom-Based Assessment (On Demand)
$90.00 - *All Sales Final* Classroom-Based Assessment (On Demand)
This mini-course provides vital information for educators and program administrators on evidence-based assessment, observation and documentation within the classroom. Using NAEYC’s research-based books and publications, video clips and interactive components, Classroom-Based Assessment provides a comprehensive overview of assessment, observation and documentation strategies for teachers. The information provided is intended to enhance a program’s existing child assessment system.
The online program is divided into three, 1-hour online modules that help to answer basic questions teachers have about classroom-based assessment, such as:
- What do preschool teachers need to know about assessment?
- When and how should preschool teachers collect work samples and photos as evidence of learning?
- How can teachers use assessment to guide decisions about curriculum & instruction?