Classroom-Based Assessment is a 3-hour online mini-course for teaching staff in center- and school-based programs for preschool children (ages 3- to 5-years old).
- Duration: 3 hours of training, certificate provided
- All sales are final
- Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to access the online module. You will have access to the module for 30 days.
Modules are for individual use. If you would like to purchase more than one of the same module, or purchase multiple modules for your staff, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$108.00 - *All Sales Final* Classroom-Based Assessment (On Demand) Regular Price
$90.00 - *All Sales Final* Classroom-Based Assessment (On Demand) Member Price
This mini-course provides vital information for educators and program administrators on evidence-based assessment, observation and documentation within the classroom. Using NAEYC’s research-based books and publications, video clips and interactive components, Classroom-Based Assessment provides a comprehensive overview of assessment, observation and documentation strategies for teachers. The information provided is intended to enhance a program’s existing child assessment system.
The online program is divided into three, 1-hour online modules that help to answer basic questions teachers have about classroom-based assessment, such as:
- What do preschool teachers need to know about assessment?
- When and how should preschool teachers collect work samples and photos as evidence of learning?
- How can teachers use assessment to guide decisions about curriculum & instruction?