DAP: Focus on Kindergartners brings together research, information, and guidance from leading professionals about how young children grow, develop, and learn.
- Duration: 1 clock hour of training, certificate provided
- All sales are final
- Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to access the online module. You will have access to the module for 30 days.
Modules are for individual use. If you would like to purchase more than one of the same module, or purchase multiple modules for your staff, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$25.00 - *All Sales Final* DAP: Focus on Kindergartners (On Demand) Regular Price
$20.00 - *All Sales Final* DAP: Focus on Kindergartners (On Demand) Member Pirce
The hour-long, self-paced module will help you answer key questions such as:
- How do kindergartners learn?
- What are best instructional practices for kindergartners?
- How do I scaffold children's thinking in an effort to guide their learning?
This resource provides interactive components, classroom scenarios and handouts based on NAEYC publications. Learn more about this Online Module